Old 11-02-2007, 09:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Grow Your Own Veg - yesterday

On 11 Feb, 21:48, June Hughes wrote:
You'll get used to it. Just learn to play a musical instrument and you
can drown out all sound from an amplifier!

You're psychic!! I've played piano for 35 years ... but that's not
loud enough. So I've bought an electric guitar for my son and I'm now
using it and I love it. We've got this sound card now on our hifi
system in which I can plug my guitar. Today my neighbours told me they
thought that Patti Smith was playing a concert at Trafford Park
because they heard 'I'm dancing barefoot'. I was so pleased ))))