Old 12-02-2007, 03:02 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj ~ janj is offline

Default Who would have though Goldfish games post could lead to so many other posts!

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 14:48:02 -0600, Zëbulon wrote:

What a strange thing to say considering people responded to me for 8 years
here. ?!?!?!

That was before you ruined your rep. I can't predict the future, but if
people don't respond to you on the moderated group, IMO, it will be because
of your involvement perpetuating the problems here on RP (and apparently
other aquaria groups). You want to duke it out with him, do it in another
newsgroup and just chose one. ~ jan