Old 12-02-2007, 03:07 AM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Goldfish Games

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 02:44:14 GMT, ~ janj
wrote:

Jan, you know as well as I do that unless EVERYONE here stops responding to

So what's stopping you? We're talking about YOU not everyone else, they'll
have to fend for themselves now won't they? Unless you're everyone?

snip

Well with as many socks as carol has she could very well quality for
being "everyone"

Besides we all know rules and truth does not apply to CArol as she is
the so called chosen one her Majesty Queen of Mt. Juliet and educator
and entertainment queen of the motor cycle gangs.....Its all about
CArol and only CArol.
Sponsored in part by:
The House of Carol Gulley©
The Carol Gulley Institute of Usenet Socks
Anonymity® and Sock Puppetry.
The Committee to Take Back our USENET Groups!
Gulleys Home for Orphaned Socks LLC.
Supporters of Your Local Newsgroups (SLN, Ltd.)
The Carol AKA Zebulon Gulley Plonk Foundation©
Just say no to CArol Gulley!
Its not all about Carol Gulley, Trust me on that!
Send Carol an Email.....tell her how you realy feel!
Send CArols ISP and NNTP aan Abuse report,
let them know how you feel too.

-= Have LoneGunman, Will Travel. =-