Old 12-02-2007, 03:44 AM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default Who would have though Goldfish games post could lead to so many other posts!

"~ janj" wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 14:48:02 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

==============
What a strange thing to say considering people responded to me for 8 years
here. ?!?!?!

That was before you ruined your rep.

Really? I called myself a murderess, a flagerist ... LOL!!! :-D

I can't predict the future, but if
people don't respond to you on the moderated group, IMO, it will be
because
of your involvement perpetuating the problems here on RP

And how am I perpetuating the problems here? By being here? By being alive
and breathing?

(and apparently
other aquaria groups). You want to duke it out with him, do it in another
newsgroup and just chose one. ~ jan

Hey, I'm trying to do as you guys want and "endure his abuse silence."
That's not good enough either? Nothing I do pleases you Jan. Why is that?
Is it because I couldn't figure out how to make that new identify for myself
and fool everyone who knows me for over 10 years?

--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.