Old 12-02-2007, 06:12 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj ~ janj is offline

Default Who would have though Goldfish games post could lead to so many other posts!

Carol wrote:
=======================
What olive branch? What was I supposed to grab Jan? Are you assuming I read
all his numerous boring redundant messages? Do you mean his message where
he wants me to apologize for his slandering me and my family? You can't be
serious?!?!?!?!!?

This is the one, Tread titled Carol........... Listen up!:

On Tue, 06 Feb 2007 19:31:23 -0600, Tristan
wrote:

I am willing to bury the hatchet if you are. Only thing I am looking
for is that you forget I exist in any shape form or fashion, you
delete your so called forum you created and I will do the same. No
more cross posting in any group PERIOD. You want to do battle with
Jabbers, go for it, just do it out of the aquairia groups. No more
having to reply I did not make that post or that was not me or this is
a forged post I did not make. We all know who makes what posts were
not idots so we deserve to be treated accordingly......You can just as
easily ignore me as I can you. Oh and you need to call off your
counterpart Ed......and put a leash on him as well. You got him
involved you need to tell hiim his services are no longer required.

You have no interests in a reef or sw tank so you need to stay out of
that group. No sense trashing it anymore than its already been
trashed, now is there......Lurk if you want, post if you want, but
leave your trolls and socks at the door.