Old 12-02-2007, 09:15 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
George.com George.com is offline

Default Summer elsewhere?

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
I just returned from Jersey this evening. In my son's garden there are
Gazanias flowering, along with daffodils and Coronilla and a few other
things you'd expect to see in spring. Last night the wind howled and blew
and screamed around their house but the Camellias remained relatively

serene
and the Gazanias bloomed on. I found that a slightly surreal experience!

I you find out where summer is can you let me know please. I can then go and
grab the ******* and make him appear down in the southern hemisphere where
he is supposed to be. Hes probably lying on a beach in the tropics having a
holiday. Damned no good lazy bum summer.

rob