Old 12-02-2007, 10:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Steve Wolstenholme Steve Wolstenholme is offline

Default Summer elsewhere?

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 09:24:40 -0000, "'Mike'"
wrote:

Read a Scientific Report somewhere which states that this 'global warming'
is a load of crap and that the Southern Ice Cap is in fact growing and the
World is going into a new Ice Age.

Yes, the Ice Caps are changing. The Arctic is shrinking faster than
the Antarctic is growing. Was the report one of the many sponsored by
the US oil industry? Maybe global warming will balance out the coming
Ice Age. Either way I think we are in for a few big changes.

--
Steve Wolstenholme Neural Planner Software Ltd

http://www.easynn.com