Old 12-02-2007, 11:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.food+drink.misc
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default OT Tetanus jabs

In article , Sacha
writes

Oscar is entire, the JRs aren't but it
seems to make no difference to the JRs in terms of sheer bloody mindedness.
Love them both as I do, I will never have two together again!

People who don't own dogs often make the assumption that smaller dogs
are less hassle but generally the bigger dogs don't have the 'Terrier'
mentality of taking and maintaining a dislike for another dog They can
be feisty little beggars even Yorkshire terriers!
Bigger dogs don't seem to be so keen to start a fight nor to take
umbrage but I hope they settle down for your sake Sacha!

Best wishes to Ray for a continued improvement, antibiotics can often
make you feel lousy and trips to the hospital are often more infectious
than the primary disease

Janet

--
Janet Tweedy