Old 12-02-2007, 02:54 PM posted to rec.gardens
CB CB is offline

Default old bulbs

I recently found some bags of flower bulbs that I'd bought about 4 years ago and never planted. They are gladiolas and some other little smaller blue flower. They have been stored in a dark, dry, cool area for all this time. Do you think they'll do anything if planted?
Also, I have bags of dried, seed-filled black eyed susans and marigolds and I think bee-balm (all deadheads) which are the same age, and they've also been stored this long in the same place as the bulbs. I wonder if they'd be any good?