Old 12-02-2007, 05:10 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,alt.religion.kibology
Bill Rose Bill Rose is offline

Default Ttop posting.

In article ,
"Matthew L. Martin" wrote:

R M. Watkin wrote:
Hi All,

The reason that people top post is because all the excess dross is not
sniped. This means you have to wade through the whole post to get to the
point. Hope this helps you.

Please to be explaining why you are unable to edit the posts to which
you are replying.

Matthew

Uh, tough winter, huh?
I mean, I enjoy a good donnybrook as well as the next person but maybe
we could just snip the "diss" out of disfunctional, pull up our socks,
and get on with the gardening.

If not, I go and get a Guinness and wait for you to come back to your
senses.

- Bill

Coloribus gustibus non disputatum