Old 12-02-2007, 06:03 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Looks like Carol has had yet another temper tantrum...and trashed the groups once again

And yet she thinks others need to do as she says since she likes to
plead little miss innocent....Check out rec.aquaria.marine.reef to see
carol and her hipcrime software in action........just look for the
flood of posts by the NEW Tristan! Carol certainly is one loser. Most
however oculd see it coming as she had numerous slapdowns over the
weekend and did not garner the attention she so much craved, so this
is her retaliation for no one siding up with her and taking her stand
or giving her much more than a "delete" when it came to her posts.

Bye bye carol

Sponsored in part by:
The House of Carol Gulley©
The Carol Gulley Institute of Usenet Socks
Anonymity® and Sock Puppetry.
The Committee to Take Back our USENET Groups!
Gulleys Home for Orphaned Socks LLC.
Supporters of Your Local Newsgroups (SLN, Ltd.)
The Carol AKA Zebulon Gulley Plonk Foundation©
Just say no to CArol Gulley!
Its not all about Carol Gulley, Trust me on that!
Send Carol an Email.....tell her how you realy feel!
Send CArols ISP and NNTP aan Abuse report,
let them know how you feel too.

-= Have LoneGunman, Will Travel. =-