Old 12-02-2007, 04:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] treehugger@saharadesert.com is offline

Default Summer elsewhere?

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 15:47:15 -0000, "'Mike'"
wrote:

"Steve Wolstenholme" wrote in message
.. .
It's a very useful test for my software but
I wouldn't put any money on it!

Steve

So you are not able to predict when the World will come to an end due to
climate change?

Don't be stupid. no-one has suggested the world is going to end due to
climate change. It will however have serious consequences for plant
and animal life.
No-one can predict the exact extent of the change, only that the
gradual change of past decades is slowly accelerating.

Oh my God I had better start to panic, turn veggie, stop hunting, shooting
and fishing, start to hug the trees

What's wrong with hugging trees? We are all gardeners on this forum
and we love trees. You on the other hand are not a gardener and have
never contributed anything useful here. Using tree-hugging as an
insult shows you up for what you are - a trouble-maker and a poor one
at that.

and become brain washed brain dead

but you already are.

"I think not"