Old 12-02-2007, 11:09 PM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj ~ janj is offline

Default Who would have though Goldfish games post could lead to so many other posts!

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 07:31:34 -0600, Tristan
wrote:

To late CArol that offer has been withdrawn. I told you I was not
going to wait for ever to get any reply. You play dumbass to Jan
saying you never saw it, yet you replied to it with a SNIP

Actually I went back and found it, and inserted into my text. Too bad you
won't continue the offer, I'd like to see if she'd keep her word. I just
can't believe it.

And Carol, it IS your fault, plus Jabbers, Roy and everyone else who jumped
on the bandwagon of nastiness.... that where the "you all" comes in. ~ jan