Old 13-02-2007, 02:58 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] Usenet2007@THE-DOMAIN-IN.SIG is offline

Default Wetas in the walls ... how to move along ?

In article
. com,
says...

BTW........what ARE wetas?

They are really big, extremely creepy looking bugs...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weta

"The weta’s place in the ecosystem is comparable to that held by
mice and other rodents elsewhere in the world."

http://images.google.co.nz/images?hl...=Search+Images

They are NOT nice or cuddly little pets.

If I had too many around my flat, I'd prolly move. Which
shouldn't be construed as being excessively scared of bugs. But,
if you ever suddenly came across one of them in your kitchen
(they don't run away), you would prolly feel the same way. They
are especially creepy.

--
Want Freebies?
http://www.TheFreeStuffList.com/