Old 13-02-2007, 07:29 AM posted to rec.arts.bonsai
Theo Theo is offline

Default Bonsai Newbie question

wrote:

My wife heard me singing "Just lie there by the Juniper." When she came
back from Chinatown today, she brought me a small Juniper (?) bonsai. How
do I care for/train it?

read a bonsai book about bonsai care in general and about
Juniper in particular
is tzhe best way to start
in teh net you get plenty of small pieces of informations
that only rise confusion in your mind

all care depends upon the climate you live in, it is a
very strong plant can be kept
sparingly indooor and most of the time outdoor

Theo
l'existence... , farandole de l'amour de la vie et de
la mort , dansée selon
l' air du temps