Old 13-02-2007, 02:35 AM posted to rec.ponds
Galen Hekhuis Galen Hekhuis is offline

Default Who would have though Goldfish games post could lead to so many other posts!

On 12 Feb 2007 18:16:46 -0800, "Nekojin" wrote:

Will you allow her to give bad advice on RPM?

I can't speak for Jan, but as long as it didn't violate anything I'd
pass it in a heartbeat. I'm basically clueless, and gullible too, so
I'd probably even buy that the reason my catfish weren't growing was
because I had too many dogfish. Of course, I'd hope someone would
chime in with the real reason of having not enough micefish.