Old 13-02-2007, 02:51 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj ~ janj is offline

Default Who would have though Goldfish games post could lead to so many other posts!

he claims he has my email address. Let
him contact me by e-mail.

What a great idea.

Jan, if you want to believe I somehow paid, coerced or forced these immature
deviants to destroy this group I can assure you you are wrong.

You sure like to add a lot of words to my simple sentences.

I'll try again:

**You are as much at fault of continuing this as the others.**

And I'm neither raging, angry, or even slightly miffed. I'm just pointing
out a fact.

You keep feeding them with your hate towards me

You'd doing that, with your made up notions regarding my feeling towards
you. I'm just having a conversation, which of course as always has turned
into a debate.

Why can't you just wait for the moderated group to come into existence were
neither of us will have to put up with them?

When you do, so shall I.

Even if I left this group you are going to keep having this problem with
Roy-Tristan because he has a history of attacking people.

Forgive me if I need proof. ~ jan