Old 13-02-2007, 02:59 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj ~ janj is offline

Default Who would have though Goldfish games post could lead to so many other posts!

Carol asks:
Why isn't he then? Why is he still attacking me?

Apparently now YOU need to extend the olive branch. Are you brave enough to
get slapped down or worst, ignored?

Reposting relevant sentences:

Did he remove his hate-forum? Let me know when he
does and I'll remove my "Roy Hauer" forum.

If he was serious he would
email as he asked me if he can do. Why did he ask if he can email me then
backpedal when I said ok? He never bothered to email me.

Course I do finding it amazing that you missed that one peace post, yet
find and apparently read all his others. Then there is all my wondering
about why he isn't in your killfilter? ~ jan