Old 13-02-2007, 03:05 AM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default Who would have though Goldfish games post could lead to so many other posts!

"Galen Hekhuis" wrote in message
On 12 Feb 2007 18:16:46 -0800, "Nekojin" wrote:

Will you allow her to give bad advice on RPM?

I can't speak for Jan, but as long as it didn't violate anything I'd
pass it in a heartbeat. I'm basically clueless, and gullible too, so
I'd probably even buy that the reason my catfish weren't growing was
because I had too many dogfish. Of course, I'd hope someone would
chime in with the real reason of having not enough micefish.

There is advice that applies to everyone and advice that may apply to
someone in zone 8 but not necessarily in zone 5. If someone disagrees with
the advice given by another poster they can politely give their own opinion
without calling the first person an idiot or plagiarist, or word it on such
a way as to clearly offend the first poster.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.