Old 13-02-2007, 04:07 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj ~ janj is offline

Default RPM moderators will allow plagiarized and false material thru.

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 21:22:00 -0600, Tristan
wrote:

Hmmmmmm, I don't know weather to feel elated or slighted. Jabers posts
get read, but mine are ignored! ;-) Still scratching head on this
one!

And I'm wondering if she's gonna answer my question. I noticed she's
replied to other posts tonight. ~ jan

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 03:29:16 GMT, ~ janj
wrote:

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 21:11:54 -0600, Zëbulon wrote:

========================
Since you never had fish or ponds you have no clue what bad or good advice
is Antonio. What may be good advice in zone 4 may not apply to pond keepers
in zone 9. Why don't you just come out and admit you want me banned from a
moderated group as "punishment?" You want the people on this NG to "punish"
me as you call it - for you. Why use bad advice as an excuse? Just be
truthful. You couldn't care less about the welfare of anyone fish or ponds.

In all the years I've been on rec.ponds not one person ever claimed I
harmed their fish or pond plants in any way.

Why are you talking to one of your detractors? ~ jan

-------