Old 13-02-2007, 04:28 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj ~ janj is offline

Default Who would have though Goldfish games post could lead to so many other posts!

Slapped down and ignored by who?

If Roy decided to ignore your peace offering? Apparently though, he's not
interested in any branches, he's willing to stop the attacks, already took
down his negative website, etc. without it. Now will you?

Your slapping down is your way to release all your inner frustration and anger goaded on by
Tristan and Jabbers.

Now who's guessing, and making up make believe?

The goad you and poke you

Those 2 don't bother me, I don't even see Jabber's posts, unless they're
quoted on to someone else's and then I ignore him. It's called a killfilter
Carol, try it. ;-)

Did he remove his hate-forum? Let me know when he
does and I'll remove my "Roy Hauer" forum.

Okay............ He did. Yours was still up 3 minutes ago.

Why do you think I read them all Jan?

Ah.... because you reply to most of them?

Do you keep old newspapers around and reread them over and over and over?

Now see, I've been nice, civil, having a discussion, trying to fix a
problem, and then you throw silly stuff like this into your posts. What's
up with that?

Why isn't he in yours?

He was, till I heard about his peace message (that you conveniently
missed). Since then I've been skimming, looking for anything I need to edit
and repost so you don't miss the main message. ;-)

Currently I have no problem with many of his posts, and those I do I have
no problem deleting. Plus, his posts don't push me into the need to
fanatically post paragraphs of inane blah, blah, blah. Or copy & paste
changing the names, cause I can't think of anything of my own to say. So I
guess I can read them, or not if I want to. You not suggesting I have to do
what you say now are you? ~ jan