Old 13-02-2007, 04:33 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj ~ janj is offline

Default RPM moderators will allow plagiarized and false material thru.

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 22:27:34 -0600, Zëbulon wrote:

=========================
I talk to you and you're one of my detractors. Have you said one positive
thing to me?

You have very pretty ponds and fish, how's that?

You are seriously flawed in your thinking if you consider me a detractor. I
haven't called you names, I haven't stalled you. I've had civil
disagreements with you. Too bad you see me as a detractor.

I'm responsible for what I do.

Thank you very much.

This group is dead. Does it matter who speaks to who at this point?

Until there is a real RPM, I think so. ~ jan