Old 13-02-2007, 04:43 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj ~ janj is offline

Default Who would have though Goldfish games post could lead to so many other posts!

Is there any other way to force someone to destroy a group?

Redundant and ridiculous question.

You blamed me for what they did.

YES, YOU, AND ALL OF THEM! DARN STRAIGHT I DO!

If he goes postal over this and kills his wife in a
rage - will you blame me because I refused to leave Usenet?

Stick to the facts. Inane blah, blah.

snipped redundant history lesson Fine, you didn't give in, whoo hoo, for
you, so stop going tit for tat and ignore them.

Jan.... A debate? No, I voice my opinions. I see nothing wrong with that do
you?

No, but apparently YOU do! I voice my opinions and get called a distracter,
put in league with the mission posters, and told I'm feeding your trolls.

I didn't do anything to *bring* jabbers here,

Yea, you did. By messing with his happy JW group apparently.

Forgive me for being too lazy to search back ....

Lazy... not you. You just don't want this to end.

meanwhile check out his attacks on Gail and Tara. What do you suppose they did to him?

Oh, so now you're going to take up the banner for others? Give me a break!