Old 13-02-2007, 05:07 AM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default RPM moderators will allow plagiarized and false material thru.

"Fred Hall" wrote in message
On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 03:29:16 GMT, ~ janj
wrote:

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 21:11:54 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

========================
Since you never had fish or ponds you have no clue what bad or good
advice
is Antonio. What may be good advice in zone 4 may not apply to pond
keepers
in zone 9. Why don't you just come out and admit you want me banned from
moderated group as "punishment?" You want the people on this NG to
"punish"
me as you call it - for you. Why use bad advice as an excuse? Just be
truthful. You couldn't care less about the welfare of anyone fish or
ponds.

In all the years I've been on rec.ponds not one person ever claimed I
harmed their fish or pond plants in any way.

Why are you talking to one of your detractors? ~ jan

Just yesterday I was reading posts stating that from now on the
subject would be fish and ponds. What happened?

======================
It appears no one left on this group is interested in discussing fish and
ponds. I tried with a post about the ice on my ponds and how well the fancy
GF are doing and no one even seemed to see it. Or of they did were afraid
to reply. Maybe they're all in on the big "shunning."

Jabbers is frantic. He's only interested in how he can get me banned from
the moderated version of rec.ponds to "punish" me. I don't know where Jan
is coming from. Galen seems like the same pleasant old fella. Roy wanted
his Forum removed. This is the nuttiest group I've been on in years.
LOL!!! I'm laughing so hard I'm about to fall out of my chair. :-D
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.