Old 13-02-2007, 05:12 AM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default RPM moderators will allow plagiarized and false material thru.

"~ janj" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 22:27:34 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

=========================
I talk to you and you're one of my detractors. Have you said one positive
thing to me?

You have very pretty ponds and fish, how's that?

Thank you. And despite the added fertalizer that damn Lotus never bloomed.
:-(

You are seriously flawed in your thinking if you consider me a detractor.
haven't called you names, I haven't stalled you. I've had civil
disagreements with you. Too bad you see me as a detractor.

I stand corrected. You're not a detractor. BTW, the little koi I brought
in have doubled their size. :-)

I'm responsible for what I do.

Thank you very much.

This group is dead. Does it matter who speaks to who at this point?

Until there is a real RPM, I think so. ~ jan

--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.