Old 13-02-2007, 06:33 AM posted to rec.ponds
TristansNightmare TristansNightmare is offline

Default Goldfish Games - Tristan attacks the obese.

~ wrote:

.

Let 'em. Glad I'm not one of them.

I may be synthetic, but I'm not sutpid.

It shouldn't be an issue unless you also have a vaginal yeast infection.

Tara darling, Tara.

I don't know how to explain it.

I have to stop drinking alcohol when I'm on the Zoloft. This muscle
twitching is getting me down.

Do you have any unmet ambitions in life? Now's a good time to get them
done and out of the way.

You were the first I saw bring it here.

It's a different culture.

I know Tristan didn't, and if someone else I have killfilter did,
shame on you for leaving RP on the cross post.

I too have killfilter did.

~ jan.

Insult to life on earth.

I take a bucket of anticonvulsants and antipsychotic drugs every day
for my anxiety.

Here, have a box of tissues.

--
"To assert that the earth revolves around the sun is as