Old 13-02-2007, 06:49 AM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default Who would have though Goldfish games post could lead to so many other posts!

"~ janj" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 22:57:28 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:
I couldn't care less of you read each one of his messages 100 times a
day.
Memorize them for all I care. That's your decision to make. :-)

Well thank you, now I shouldn't hear any more demands regarding what I
should and shouldn't read.

Nor should I... nor should I be told who to killfile or asked why I haven't
killfiled this one or that one.

By golly, I think I'm done with this. ~ jan

THANK GAWD! :-)))
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.