Old 13-02-2007, 12:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Totally OT, help requested

In article , Mike Lyle
writes

To all. (You probably don't want me clogging up the thread with
individual replies.) That's very strange: I'd have expected the scores
to be available immediately, since they must surely be machine-graded.
I'll look into it. Of course his interpretation of the data won't be
done by the computer, and that will take time. I've already let him know
that a lot of those who kindly gave their time would be interested in
some sort of debriefing document; but as that would be based on the
dissertation as a whole it can only be done at the end. But I'll keep
hounding him gently.

--
Mike.

Good job someone else commented on the scores, I was really miffed that
in my old age I could only get 144 out of poss. 200? But then I am a sad
competitive individual anyway
I'll wait and see what intellectually talented people such as Kay clock
up before I assume I'm getting very much thicker as I get older

Though on one question I ticked the box only to realise as it faded away
that I had ticked the wrong one! Which probably goes to show I am also
less dextrous than I used to be as well as getting dimmer.

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph