Old 13-02-2007, 12:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Re 'The Test'

In article , 'Mike'
writes

IQ Description % of Population
130+ Very superior 2.2%
120-129 Superior 6.7%

6.7%, that will do nicely :-))

Mike

Of course this only applies to IF you have subscribed to the UK
gardening group, IF you have had the link, IF you have the time, IF you
take the entire test, IF you can understand it, read it.

So the range of people taking it I guess is going to be confined to a
fairly small percentage of the population? Might be interesting to know
(from a female POV) whether we score less than the (apparently) male
examinees on the visual or spatial awareness. We are always being told
that women are hopeless at those type of questions, so perhaps gardeners
buck the trend?
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph