Old 13-02-2007, 02:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default Re 'The Test'

In message , Janet Tweedy
writes
In article , Martin
writes
On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 18:12:18 -0000, "Tom"
wrote:

"'Mike'" wrote in message
. ..
What does an IQ of 33 mean?

http://iq-test.learninginfo.org/iq04.htm

A high score could also mean that you have done the same test before.

Or are good at the tests?

One thing Mike's son could do is to write a short program to note the
machine addresses of the participants.
Tom can do this for people playing on his Diplomacy gaming site and the
software has been developed to automatically flag up those people who
are trying to join under pseudonyms but using the same computer

Bas did the test just after me on my computer, using his own email
address (completely different from mine) and he hasn't received a reply,
so perhaps they already pick that up.
--
June Hughes