Old 13-02-2007, 04:17 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Srgnt Billko Srgnt Billko is offline

Default Hawks on TV

"Dean" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Feb 12, 3:06 pm, "Srgnt Billko" wrote:
Airing next Sunday night on PBS at 8:00 PM is "Raptor Force". This show
that
spotlights raptors also features NAFA members such as Joe Atkinson. Visit
your local PBS station for other air times.

Nature
Raptor Force
Sunday, February 18, 8:00pm

PBS

Raptors such as the peregrine falcon, golden eagle and red-tailed hawk
are
spotlighted. Included: a miniature camera captures the world as birds see
it; and chronicles a golden eagle's pursuit of a jackrabbit. Also:
raptors'
influence on airplane design.

At first glance I thought You meant the Iowa Hawkeyes wich made me
question Your statement of "not pimping for basketball players"!! Then
I read on..heh heh..
We have Bald Eagles,Red tail and Grey Hawks around here.Back in
the 80s it was rare to see the eagles,they're doin ok now and moving
from the Mississippi up the smaller rivers..I see eagles on canoe
trips often.
Dean

Makes you feel good when you spot them doesn't it ?