Old 13-02-2007, 11:01 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Gasoline Storage Question?

"William Wagner" wrote in message
In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

"Stephen Henning" wrote in message
news
Dwight wrote:

I would like to store gas/oil mix for my landscaping tools in a handy
cannister, but can find nothing smaller than the one gallon size.

Only use approved containers. It may void you home owners insurance if
you do something that is illegal. The UL Laboratories is an agency of
insurance companies. Their rules are for your safety.

Here are some approved small containers called "fuel bottles":

http://www.msrcorp.com/stoves/bottles.asp

http://www.outdooroutlet.com/shoppin...-detail&id=415

http://www.rei.com/online/store/Sear...I_SEARCH&query
=%22fuel+bottle%22&x=0&y=0

http://www.campmor.com/webapp/wcs/st...arch/main.jsp?
command=text&ip_text=backpack+%22fuel+bottle%22&im age.x=0&image.y=0

They are used by Boy Scouts and campers to take fuel on back pack
trips.

Good suggestions. But, here's a cool tip I learned recently: For long web
links, type a left arrow then paste or type the web link and then
another
right arrow It keeps the link from falling apart. Slick.

Perhaps JoeSpareBedroom can understand this.

Much cooler .

http://tinyurl.com/

Bill

Don't those links expire?