Old 14-02-2007, 01:07 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,alt.religion.kibology
TeaLady (Mari C.) TeaLady (Mari C.) is offline

Default Ttop posting.

Chris McGonnell wrote in
:

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 11:07:29 -0500, Otto Bahn wrote:

"Penelope Periwinkle" wrote

top posting snipers

Not really! What would really help is a psychiatric
study identifying the various other social
disfunctionalities associated with people who top-post
to newsgroups.

Compared to the nuclear weapon development in Iran, top
posting is pretty minor.

Compared to the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs
after 65 million years of dominating the earth, nuclear
weapon development in Iran is pretty minor.

Anybody other than the good Doctroid posting from
the snow belt?

Up until last week, but the meteorologists say Lake Erie is
*finally* iced over, so no more lake effect storms here!
Lake Ontario is the culprit over Oswego County.

You be wrong, per Channel 8 (Cleveland)(or was that the
Clveland Plain Dealer ?)(it were someone local, at least, and
news-ish). Huron is sending us wet gooey masses of snow. And
Lake Effect is just a term for "We aren't sure how much will
fall before it stops or where it will fall so we will make up
this here cute name for GO SOUTH OR FREEZE YOU IDIOTS"

--
TeaLady (mari)

"The principle of Race is meant to embody and express the
utter negation of human freedom, the denial of equal rights, a
challenge in the face of mankind." A. Kolnai