Old 13-02-2007, 11:34 PM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman Gill Passman is offline

Default Who would have though Goldfish games post could lead to so manyother posts!

Zëbulon wrote:

"~ janj" wrote in message

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 14:48:02 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

==============
What a strange thing to say considering people responded to me for 8
years
here. ?!?!?!

That was before you ruined your rep.

Really? I called myself a murderess, a flagerist ... LOL!!! :-D

The other day you quoted a personal email from me to you out of context
- totally unforgivable crime IMO and I would never, ever do the same to
you - not even quote without consent....but you brought up a matter of
when Tristan/Roy accused me of having some sort of lurid sexual
transatlantic sexual encounter (without actually physically either me or
the other person actually crossing the ocean) - the true context of the
email is that this could not possibly be a slur on my reputation.....and
why:-

1. Because the person stating it never has and probably never will
actually meet me or the other person or know our true identities?

2. Because it was so ridiculous in the extreme that it was totally
laughable.....?

3. Because the post was all part of the game that you all seem intent on
playing and nothing to do with me whatsoever.....it was in the same vein
as Jabbers calling me "Gill ****man" when I first posted on rec.ponds.....?

Gill

PS What in the world is a flagerist? I did a google and could not get a
definition - my best guess is that it is half way between a flagallist
and a plagerist.....but I don't have a clue...AND NO - I DO NOT WANT TO
KNOW.....