Old 14-02-2007, 12:44 AM posted to rec.ponds
Gary Woods Gary Woods is offline

Default ~ janj, [redacted]

Zëbulon wrote:

How about the person (who admitted using it right here on this NG) who has
constantly attacked me using Hipcrime? You never stepped forward and said a
word Gill.

How about the people who just can't resist discussing the trolls who feed
on it?
I'm sorry folks, but I am not hopeful that a moderated group will help when
so many are so willing to be diverted into personal attacks.
I'll try it if it ever happens, but I'd much prefer the idiots be
completely ignored.
Which I am not doing.

I'll be quiet now.

My pond is frozen. The fish are on their own.