Old 14-02-2007, 12:50 AM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default Who would have though Goldfish games post could lead to so many other posts!

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
Zëbulon wrote:

That was not by e-mail. He degraded and insulted you *RIGHT HERE* on this
NG as he did several other people. That had nothing to do with e-mail.

NO....he did it on rafm if we want to get the facts totally
correct.....and you tried to give an impression that I had reacted in a
certain way by twisting the fact that I emailed you telling you how
totally ridiculous it was to view this type of attack as "slander" by
making it appear that I was offended

I never said or insinuated you emailed me telling me you weren't offended or
his attacks weren't offensive attacks. How could I know if you were
offended by his vicious attacks on you or not? Stop putting words where
there aren't any.

and in fact treated it as anything less than laughable which indeed it was
and still is..

Who cares? For all I know you liked the attention.

...into something
completely different and that I had changed my opinion since that point in
time.....I have not...

No one said you changed you mind. Now you finally realize how offensive and
disgusting his attacks in you were?

...I still see taking any such comments as
ridiculous and laughable whoever they are made to.....becuase they are
just that.....

Not everyone finds humor in obscene language and sexually explicit smut that
he's posted here in the past. There are other groups and websites to find
such things if one is so inclined. This group in my opinion is a family
oriented group, not a group to post porn and hate-attacks on other people's
nationalities........ You turned on me when you realized I had no interest
in leaving for awhile and sneaking back, hoping no one would recognize me -
with a different name and persona. You pretended to be my friend then
stabbed me in the back when I wouldn't go along with you and your friends
little "plan" to shut Roy "Tristan" Hauer up and keep him from destroying
the group.

Now if you think I'm using Hipcrime's NewsAgent call here or stop your nasty
insinuations:

Memphis Field Office
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Special Agent in Charge My Harrison