Old 13-02-2007, 08:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Lyle Mike Lyle is offline

Default Re 'The Test'

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 13/2/07 18:12, in article

,
"Mike Lyle" wrote:
snip He will, by the way, of course delete all emails collected

after
the experiment: that and other data protection matters should have

been
mentioned in the introduction.

Mike I can never do these things because once I get to the number

questions,
I'm a goner! But when I tried, I couldn't get it to load past (I

think)
page 11. Is that a Mac user problem, perhaps?

I think it must be. I'm sorry, but I suspect it's probably too late to
fix it -- but of course I'll report it to him. (Funny how some people
are naturally less at home with numbers: one of my daughters and one of
my nieces have the same gonerness, though way above average at language
and other things.)

--
Mike.