Old 13-02-2007, 09:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
cineman cineman is offline

Default OT - Nightingales in February?

Take a look at this site with recordings of popular wild birds see if it
helps identify your feathered friend

http://www.wildsong.demon.co.uk/LR/listening.html
Did have another site which helped me identify a buzzard seen around my
garden one summer afternoon last year. but cant find link just at moment

regards
Cineman

"David Rance" wrote in message
Today at about 1 a.m. I was astonished to hear what I thought was a
nightingale here in Normandy. Is this possible? Has anyone else heard a
nightingale this early in the year?

David
--
David Rance