Old 14-02-2007, 01:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Anthony Anthony is offline

Default Mountfield M4 (1960's - 1970's) Spares Required

Try http://www.bartrammowers.co.uk/partfinder_home.asp
Have been very helpful to me in the past.

Cheers
Anthony

"TVR Boy" wrote in message
ups.com...
All,

I'm trying to track down spare parts for an old Mountfield M4 mower.
The mower has been around for at least 30yrs, and is in need of a few
spare.
1) New Petrol Tank + Stopm Tap
2) Grass outlet flap (rear door) on the cast ali. base
3) Rear grass box.

I've started on a refurb project, as I'm sure the mower will last at
least a further 30yrs+.

Any help in the right direction will be very much appreciated.

Thanks
Gil