Old 14-02-2007, 02:04 AM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman Gill Passman is offline

Default ~ jeeze

Gary Woods wrote:
~ jan wrote:

If you ALL are against this type of nastiness you could at least clean up
the Subject line,

I did, in fact; the other two participants would rather urinate upwind than
actually discuss ponding.

Now that a Decent Time Interval has passed, I'll go looking for a successor
to the dear departed Walter this spring. There's a pond place with Koi not
far away down the hill (from here, _everything_ is down the hill).

Are you going to get the replacement a friend or just keep one on it's
own again? From what I've heard they do better in groups.....anyway
whatever you decide to do I will be delighted to hear your stories about
him either here or elsewhere....

Gill