Old 14-02-2007, 02:43 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ jan ~ jan is offline

Default ~ jeeze

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 01:59:23 GMT, Gary Woods
wrote:

~ jan wrote:

If you ALL are against this type of nastiness you could at least clean up
the Subject line,

I did, in fact; the other two participants would rather urinate upwind than
actually discuss ponding.

LOL! Just don't do it in the direction of the pond... unless there are no
fish and you're trying to do a fishless cycle of a new filter. ;-)

Now that a Decent Time Interval has passed, I'll go looking for a successor
to the dear departed Walter this spring. There's a pond place with Koi not
far away down the hill (from here, _everything_ is down the hill).

Cool. Will you get more than one?

My son recently got platys for one of his aquariums and I've been marveling
at how colorful they are now. Not that that has anything to do with Wally,
but just mentioning the interest in numbers. ;-) ~ jan