Old 14-02-2007, 03:40 AM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default response to Carol snipping the abusive subject line that she refuses to

"~ jan" wrote in message
Zëbulon wrote:
Then find a way to SHUT HIM UP so people can post about ponds and fish
again.

People have been talking about ponds, I've posted a couple of times.

SNIP..... once you start to outright lie and ASSUME things to benefit
your agenda it's time to stop communicating with you.

All your detractors, according to you, lie and assume things to benefit
their agenda

You mean they're telling the truth that I'm a murderess, a prostitute, a
gangster, a child abuser and neglecter, a carpetbagger, etc? Do you
actually believe my husband and son are rapists and pedophiles? Or are these
lies? LOL!!!! :-D Tell me Jan.... do you actually believe that BS?

and yet you're still keep communicating with them, how is Gill
different? ~ jan --- just curious

Is she?
--
ZB....