Old 14-02-2007, 06:04 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ jan ~ jan is offline

Default response to Carol snipping the abusive subject line that she refuses to

Amazing how you can take this:

All your detractors, according to you, lie and assume things to benefit
their agenda and yet you're still keep communicating with them, how is Gill
different? ~ jan --- just curious

And turn it into this:

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 21:40:02 -0600, Zëbulon wrote:
You mean they're telling the truth that I'm a murderess, a prostitute, a
gangster, a child abuser and neglecter, a carpetbagger, etc? Do you
actually believe my husband and son are rapists and pedophiles? Or are these
lies? LOL!!!! :-D Tell me Jan.... do you actually believe that BS?

Is this all about poor comprehension?

I'll make the question simpler and see if you can answer it this time:

You say, all your detractors lie and assume things to benefit their agenda
and yet you're still keep communicating with them, why is that? ~ jan