Old 14-02-2007, 12:48 PM posted to rec.gardens
Chris and Jacqui Chris and Jacqui is offline

Default Moles/gophers heading my way - how to stop?

"Ook" Ook Don't send me any freakin' spam at zootal dot com delete the
Don't send me any freakin' spam wrote in message
There is a vacant lot adjoining my lot, and at the far end we are just now
seeing signs of moles/gophers. They are spreading into the lot, and I want
to stop them before they hit my lot. Any suggestions? I'd like to drive
them off, but I'll kill them if I have to - no holds barred, I won't have
them terrorizing my garden.

Whatever you do, don't do this...
http://today.reuters.com/news/articl...ES.xml&src=rss

Jacqui