Old 14-02-2007, 05:41 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,alt.religion.kibology
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Ttop posting.

In article ,
Chris McGonnell wrote:

On 14 Feb 2007 01:07:37 GMT, TeaLady (Mari C.) wrote:

Chris McGonnell wrote in
:

snip

Up until last week, but the meteorologists say Lake Erie is
*finally* iced over, so no more lake effect storms here!
Lake Ontario is the culprit over Oswego County.

You be wrong, per Channel 8 (Cleveland)(or was that the
Clveland Plain Dealer ?)(it were someone local, at least, and
news-ish). Huron is sending us wet gooey masses of snow. And
Lake Effect is just a term for "We aren't sure how much will
fall before it stops or where it will fall so we will make up
this here cute name for GO SOUTH OR FREEZE YOU IDIOTS"

HAW HAW, you get two lake effects, you looZ3rs! The loony ice
fishermen were herded off Erie yesterday; perhaps we could send 'em
out on Huron?! And lake effect snowstorms usually strike below Buffalo
and 30 miles north of me, so I'm just getting a good old-fashioned
snowfall.

Would you like me to send the St. Bernards west?

La'ff now babe...

Ever seen "The Day After Tomorrow"?

I'm glad I live in South Texas.

;-)