Old 14-02-2007, 03:01 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Plans for my small pond

Yep, Hozelock is some good stuff, lots better than Lucas lighting
products ;-)...........I have been buying the Bio_Force 1000 systems
for the wifes tropical fish preforms. I have had one pump quit
working. All it took was a phone call and within 3 days I had a new
pump delivered all without a single hassle...Their pump cage / guard
that fits arond their Titan andother sries pumps does great at keeping
smaller fry etc out of the pump. They have a name for it but I do not
remember it and I am too lazy to go and look it up, but its adjustable
down to a 2mm opening all around the guard, and it still maintains
a good flow output.

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 14:29:14 +0000, Gill Passman
wrote:

Tristan wrote:

They make a jam up super filter right there in GB...Hozelock
Bio-Force.

My LFS stock Hozelock stuff.....I'll take a gander next time I'm there.....

Gill

-------