Old 14-02-2007, 02:31 PM posted to austin.gardening
[email protected] putt@webtv.net is offline

Default Dumb question

What pulp from what tree is white? It's
always best to really be sure before
posting idle nonsense.

Idle nonsense...

Let's review, your answers so far have included (2) "They
would(biodegrade), but most of them are not 100% paper and
contain
something which has synthetic material
? for sturdiness."

I attempted to educate you about paper filters by informing that paper
filters are only paper/contain no synthetic materials/are thick for
sturdiness.

(2) "They also have chlorine and other
preservative matter."

Oxygen is used to whiten paper coffee filters. I've been breathing that
for over 60yrs, so I'm pretty certain it is safe. "Preservative
matter"? Exactly what would be the reason to preserve paper coffee
filters?

So: synthetic material/chlorine/preservative matter? All absurd!

Bottom line here is that you are uninformed. Using a 'handle' like you
do, I would think you tended toward being enlightnened, but I guess it's
just a handle...

The 'idle nonsense' lays on your doorstep....

Dave S(Texas)