Old 14-02-2007, 07:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Muddymike Muddymike is offline

Default The most fun in the garden with my trousers on.

The weekends snowfall gave me the chance to try out my latest garden toy,
sorry I mean labour saving machine. Not that I am a petrol head or anything
but with an 8HP HD engine driving 2 wheels through 6 forward gears and 1
reverse pushing a 24 inch pickup and two stage thrower was Fun Fun Fun.
Whooooo bring on more snow.

Don't know what the hell I am on about take a look at;

http://www.twango.com/media/Muddymik...e.10021?sort=5

Strange thing is SWMBO took a lot of persuading to come out and take the
pictures, I can't think why :-)

Mike