Old 15-02-2007, 12:21 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,alt.religion.kibology
TeaLady (Mari C.) TeaLady (Mari C.) is offline

Default Ttop posting.

Chris McGonnell wrote in
:

On 14 Feb 2007 01:07:37 GMT, TeaLady (Mari C.) wrote:

Chris McGonnell wrote in
m:

snip

Up until last week, but the meteorologists say Lake Erie
is *finally* iced over, so no more lake effect storms
here! Lake Ontario is the culprit over Oswego County.

You be wrong, per Channel 8 (Cleveland)(or was that the
Clveland Plain Dealer ?)(it were someone local, at least,
and news-ish). Huron is sending us wet gooey masses of
snow. And Lake Effect is just a term for "We aren't sure
how much will fall before it stops or where it will fall so
we will make up this here cute name for GO SOUTH OR FREEZE
YOU IDIOTS"

HAW HAW, you get two lake effects, you looZ3rs! The loony
ice fishermen were herded off Erie yesterday; perhaps we
could send 'em out on Huron?! And lake effect snowstorms
usually strike below Buffalo and 30 miles north of me, so
I'm just getting a good old-fashioned snowfall.

Would you like me to send the St. Bernards west?

Too late. The roads are cleared, my drive is shoveled, the
dog has pooped several times in the nice maze I dug her and
the good booze got all bought up by the dudes what have
snowplows on their huge honking trucks (plows that,
apparantly, don't plow snow unless it is in the way of booze
runs). So no thanks, unless the Bernards have some good booze
in their barrels and the sense not to drink it all up before
they get here.

--
TeaLady (mari)

"The principle of Race is meant to embody and express the
utter negation of human freedom, the denial of equal rights, a
challenge in the face of mankind." A. Kolnai