Old 14-02-2007, 09:43 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Sick koi and need advice (with pics)

Well unfortunately that law does not apply to Queen Bee Carol Gulley,
She makes the rules up that she follows as she goes along to suit her
needs. She is immune from wrong doings as is plainly seen in the last
round of troll posts made in the various aquaria and reef groups under
my user name.............

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 21:24:41 GMT, "Killjoy" wrote:

"Zëbulon"

The dumping of Koi and Goldfish is illegal over here even if they are
healthy....

That doesn't not apply to where I or the person who recommended the
illegal killing of protected birds live - the USA.

Releasing (dumping) non native fish in the U.S . is most certainly illegal
and punishable by a hefty fine.
Knowingly releasing diseased fish is a criminal act punishable by a fine
plus possible jail time.
Ecosystems have been devastated by the introduction of non-native species
and diseases to which native species have have no immunity.

-------